The masterpiece of Riester’s stethoscope range
Specifically developed for cardiology, cardiophon 2.0 has greatly improved acoustics and sets the new standard for cardiology stethoscopes. It excels in the frequency range between 200-500 Hz, which is particularly important for the auscultation of heart sounds. The cardiophon 2.0 is suitable for auscultation of both adults and children.
- Innovative acoustic system with extraordinary auscultation for all frequency ranges
- High-precision double chest-piece made of stainless steel
- Bilateral special membrane for precise acoustics, Ø 44 mm and 32 mm (Ø 1.7 in and 1.3 in), with novel non-chill rims for improved comfort on the skin
- Anatomically shaped binaural with internal multiple spring for adjusting the contact pressure
- Extra-soft, replaceable and pivotable ear-tips for perfect sealing at the ear canal and enhanced wear comfort
- Y-tube with separate sound-conducting pathways for the left and right ear with particularly good
- Total length: 71 cm (28.0 in)
- Weight: 204 g (7.3 oz)
The cardiophon 2.0 comes with two pairs of replacement ear-tips, a replacement membrane each and a name plate.