Get a precise hemoglobin and hematocrit* measurement in as little as 25 seconds!
The HemoPoint® H2 Hemoglobin Meter provides a precise hemoglobin and hematocrit* measurement in as little as 25 seconds – One test. Two results.
HemoPoint H2 Hemoglobin Meter is CLIA waived and enables users to perform tests quickly and easily.
Easy measurements in 3 steps:
The innovative ‘soft load’ cuvette holder prevents optics contamination, reducing the need for cleaning, and the intuitive backlit touchscreen allows simple and easy operation. The large memory of the Hemoglobin Meter allows you to recall the last 4,000 results, including the time and date of result and patient type.
- Small Sample Size – Only requires a fingerstick of blood
- Touchscreen – Allows for easy operation
- Fast Results – Accurate results for both hemoglobin and hematocrit* tests in as little as 30 seconds
- Data Storage – Recalls the last 4,000 test results
This highly portable analyzer also features an integrated rechargeable battery that provides 100 hours use for each charge, allowing the analyzer to be used in the field for large scale screening programs. A handy ‘always ready’ stand-by function reduces energy consumption and allows users to quickly start running tests without needing to remember to switch it on and off.
- Minimal Training Time – Instrument’s ease-of-use and user-friendly features make testing simple
- Portable – Rechargeable battery.
- Instant Alerts – Flags test results when outside of user-defined limits
- Low Maintenance – Requires no extra servicing to function as designed
*Hematocrit result is calculated when hemoglobin result is within 12-18 g/dL