BHS validated and shock-proof precision that lasts a lifetime
R1 shock-proof® – the new standard for aneroid blood pressure measurement with patented shock-proof German-manufactured technology.
- Fast, ergonomic inflation due to optimized bulb design with integrated spoon
- Non-resistant opening of air release valve ensures precise and comfortable operation
- 5 year warranty on calibration
- Shock-proof up to a falling height of 120 cm (4 ft). Conventional aneroid sphygmomanometers are shock-sensitive and their measurement accuracy may be impaired after an impact or a fall to the floor, so may no longer be used. This results in inaccurate readings or considerable logistic costs.
- Focus Green Silver Design Award
- Scale: Ø 52 mm (2.0 in) white with blue pointer or black with red fluorescent pointer
- Valve base and air duct with metal precision valve
- Two-component ABS casing
- Metal threaded tube connection at the top of the casing for fast cuff exchange and ergonomic operation
- Maximum error tolerance of +/- 2 mmHg
- Extensive selection of various cuff versions and sizes
- Includes Vinyl zippered bag
- Weight: 173 gram (6.1 oz)
- Set with storage box and 3 cuffs (stout arms, adults, children) and R1 shock-proof with white scale.
- BHS validation, see www.bhsoc.org/bp-monitors/bp-monitors/
There are no reviews yet.