Orcheo Lite’s interface has been designed to facilitate your mastering of the ultrasound technology.
All the necessary controls are at your fingertips so that you can concentrate on your examination.
In addition to using our specialty-presets, you can customize your Ultrasound Unit to fit your daily practice needs.
The versatility of this Unit makes it a genuine ally for your practice
To save you time and ease your practice, Orcheo Lite generates automated reports. These are completely customizable with your logo and address, enabling you to rapidly, easily and automatically create reports with your own particular stamp.
The 15-inch LCD screen has a High Definition image quality so that you can make the best possible diagnosis.
The structural finesse, along with the inherent precision, makes this portable Ultrasound worthy of the biggest ultrasound platforms. The sensitivity of the Color Doppler or the Power Doppler is surprising.
Furthermore, the portable Ultrasound Unit Orcheo Lite is one of the only portables able to accomplish an exam in Triplex Ultrasound (Color-flow Imaging).
LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE
Weighing in at only 5 kg, Orcheo Lite adapts to your practice, with the possibility to use it with or without its trolley, giving you the choice to just take this little package of high technology along with you. Always fitting your needs.
- Display: High Resolution 15” LCD monitor
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Dimensions: 42cm X 37cm X 8.5cm
- Rechargeable Battery. Autonomy: 1h30 in scanning mode
- Personalized Presets
- Fast Boot Up and Response Time
- Storage Capacity: 250Go SSD (images, cine loop)
- 2 USB 3.0 Ports
- Ethernet Port
- PS/2 Port
- VGA Output to External LCD Display
- Light dedicated cart for high mobility
- B Mode (2D)
- M Mode
- Pulsed Wave Doppler
- Color Doppler
- Color Power Doppler
- Directional Color Power Doppler
- Duplex Mode
- Triplex Mode
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- Trapezoidal Imaging
- Panoramic and Elastography Options
- 3D/4D Option
Radiology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Small-Parts, MSK, Anesthesia, Urology, Vascular, Abdominal, Pediatrics, Emergency etc.
MAIN PROCESSING FEATURES ON LIVE EXAMS
- Probe Frequency Selection for BW, Color and Doppler Modes
- Single and Multiple Depth Focusing Adjustment
- Velocity Scale
- Automatic Image Optimization Button
MAIN POST-PROCESSING FEATURES
(Available during live exams and on frozen images, recorded images and video clips for post- processing image optimization)
- General Gain
- Color and Doppler Gain
- Baseline Adjustment
- Dynamic Range
- Real Time Adapting Smoothing (RTAS®) for Image Enhancement and Speckle Reduction
- Continuous Zoom X32 and Scroll to Adjust Field of View
- Measurements, Calculations
- Texts and Annotations
Our extensive post processing features allow you to virtually re-run an exam without having your patient in the room. Simply access and enhance previously stored raw image data thus improving diagnostic confidence and patient satisfaction.
*Additional equipment available on demand. Please contact your a representative for complete list.