TRUST is CDC approved as a STANDARD STATUS TEST for the Quantitative and Qualitative serologic detection of Syphilis. Smooth negatives are attained by the use of a dye (toluidine red unheated serum) versus the inconsistencies of burned charcoal. Room temperature storage, no glass ampules, and cost effective pricing make TRUST a sensitive and specific alternative for RPR and other more expensive non-treponemal tests for Syphilis.
- CDC Approved STANDARD STATUS Test
- Easy to Perform Standard RPR Procedure
- Cost Effective: Savings Over Standard RPR Test
- Room Temperature Storage
- No Glass Ampules to Break
- Single or Batch Testing
- Quantitative and Qualitative Procedure
- Sensitive and Specific Replacement for the Standard RPR Test
There are no reviews yet.